Denver, CO (June 20, 2017 ) —Phillip A. Yeddis, Executive Vice President of Unique Properties, Inc., Colorado’s most experienced, privately held, full-service commercial real estate brokerage firm, announces the following sale and lease transactions.
Industrial land totaling 3.63 acres located at 15655 E 33rd Avenue in Aurora, Colorado sold for $650,000. The property is zoned M-1, and the buyer, Fine Properties Western purchased the property from Greenwood International, LLC and intends to construct a 52,750 SF industrial/flex building. Units are expected to start at 2,500 SF and each unit will have a drive-in door, with several also including a dock door. Completion is scheduled for next year. Phil Yeddis & Alex Segalas represented the buyer.
Yeddis also completed the following lease transactions:
- Quality First Plumbing and Repair signed a 7-year lease for 8,640 SF at Springhill Industrial Park, 929 Telluride St. in Aurora.
- Phil Yeddis & Alex Segalas leased 7,300 SF of industrial space at 6863 E 48th Ave. in Commerce City to Emergency Power Services Company for 3 years.
- Phil Yeddis & Alex Segalas leased 2,090 SF of industrial space to Kaleidoscope Productions for 2 years at 2045 S Valencia St. in Denver.
- Phil Yeddis & Alex Segalas leased 1,500 SF of industrial space to Blastrac, N.A., Inc at 7140 Ivy St. in Commerce City for 3 years.
- Phil Yeddis & Alex Segalas leased 1,046 SF of retail space at 4940 E Evans Ave. in Denver to Denver Metals for 2 years.