First time the asset has traded hands in over 30 years!
Aurora, CO (March 8, 2018) – Greystone Unique Apartment Group is pleased to announce the sale of Abrigo Apartments, a 66-unit apartment complex located at 12170 East 30th Avenue in Aurora. The complex sold for $7,300,000 and sold on March 1, 2018. Abrigo Apartments, constructed in 1969, consists of one building with 38,574 rentable square footage. Phil Dankner and Kevin Higgins of the Greystone Unique Apartment Group represented both the buyer and seller in this transaction.
Abrigo Apartment Highlights:
• Eleven (11) – Studio units averaging 450 square feet
• Forty-Three (43) – 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom units averaging 540 square feet
• Twelve (12) – 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom units averaging 750 square feet
• Unit finishes – 40 units have fireplaces, electric kitchens, dishwashers, ceiling fans, tile flooring in kitchens & contemporary bathrooms
• Community amenities – leasing office, patio/community area, on-site laundry, mature landscaping, vending machines, & inoperable swimming pool
This low maintenance, walk-up style apartment asset was marketed by Greystone Unique Apartment Group for less than two weeks and received multiple offers from qualified investors. Abrigo Apartments was acquired at list price and was 95% occupied at the time of sale. New ownership intends to capitalize on the value add opportunity.
Abrigo Apartments is located at the intersection of Peoria Street and East 30th Avenue, allowing for seamless access to all the best that Aurora, Colorado’s third largest city, has to offer. Surrounded by a nationally renowned and state of the art medical campus, a military base, high tech defense industries and a soon-to-be open luxury resort and convention center, Abrigo Apartments lies in the center of this bustling and energetic community.
For more information, please contact:
Phil Dankner (303) 645-4796 | email@example.com
Kevin Higgins (303) 512-2730 | firstname.lastname@example.org